Wednesday, June 13, 2012

McCain: Town Hall 05/01/08

#The Best McCain: Town Hall 05/01/08.

Good VDO of McCain: Town Hall 05/01/08

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm pleased to present Video on Ohio Medicare Part B. i need it to block my sisters. and also the public. data that is helpful. together with your friends. McCain: Town Hall 05/01/08, that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment in the read. McCain: Town Hall 05/01/08 Tube. Duration : 2.60 Mins.

John McCain Town Hall Cleveland, OH 05/01/08 TRANSCRIPT: QUESTIONER: "...as a public health professional I am extremely interested in your thoughts on the pharmaceuticals for our seniors . . . I want to know: am I going to eat or am I going to pay for my prescriptions?" JOHN MCCAIN:"...I don't think you've attached a lot of drama to what is an actual reality. There are people who are making that decision. Now, we have the Medicare part B program, as you know, prescription drug program. I think we made a serious mistake when we didn't say that wealthy Americans, like Warren Buffet, like Bill Gates, like myself should pay for their own prescription drugs. There's no reason for you to pay for wealthy Americans. [applause] I would impose a cost on that. I think the other thing that I would do . . . is that if you want to go to Canada and buy a prescription drug there, then, by god, you should be able to make the trip. And I think that the prescription drug companies should have to compete . . . in the VA . . . the prescription drug companies have to compete to provide prescription drug benefits to our veterans. That's not the case with Medicare part D . . . I think also we have to redouble our efforts to get generic drugs onto the market . . . so I don't think there's one specific answer. But, no American should go to bed tonight and having to make a choice between eating and their prescription drugs. I think we have gone some distance in solving that but that's one of the ...
View Related articles related to Ohio Medicare Part B. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share McCain: Town Hall 05/01/08.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment