Monday, June 25, 2012

OSMA: Stop the Medicare Meltdown

1# OSMA: Stop the Medicare Meltdown.

VDO of OSMA: Stop the Medicare Meltdown

After we got the information regarding Medicare In Ohio ago VDO, we are going to cross-check the OSMA: Stop the Medicare Meltdown. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have encounter OSMA: Stop the Medicare Meltdown. I saw that it absolutely was important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not want to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. OSMA: Stop the Medicare Meltdown Video Clips. Duration : 2.70 Mins.

This is a story by WBNS-TV in Columbus on a petition drive by the Ohio State Medical Association, along with the more than 90 state and national medical associations, to urge Congress to fix the flawed Medicare physician payment formula. Physicians are facing a 21.3% cut in Medicare fee cuts on June 1, 2010. These Medicare cuts jeopardize access to care for millions of Ohioans. To sign the petition, go to www.ipetitions.com
View Related articles associated with Medicare In Ohio. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share OSMA: Stop the Medicare Meltdown.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment